Small Studies For Something Else - No.1
- Archival Pigment Print with spray painted lips and screenprinted gloss varnish layer on Somerset Satin Enhanced 330gsm
- 55 x 43 cm
- Limited edition of 23
- Hand-signed and numbered in pencil.
- Comes with hand-signed, stamped and numbered certificate of authenticity
- Frame not included
An Archival Pigment Print, or Giclée, is a museum-quality reproduction of a work of art using a fancy printer and archival pigmented inks.
If you're looking for a high-quality piece of art that will last a lifetime and won't break the bank, a Giclée is the way to go.
- Free UK shipping on orders over £150
- Free overseas shipping on orders over £400
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to send your order. Shipping is via a fully insured and tracked courier service, delivery typically takes 2-5 days worldwide. Expect a few extra days for Australia, NZ and remote areas.
- All limited edition prints are packed and despatched by Flight Logistics, one of the UK's most respected art-handling businesses with over 20 years of experience. Limited editions are rolled using high-quality acid-free materials and sent in thick postal tubes.
- Your order may be subject to customs delays and import fees depending on your country.
- If you're not totally smitten with your new art, I offer a 30-day return policy for items in their original condition and packaging. Damaged or defective items will be replaced at no cost. EU customers have a 14-day cooling-off period. Refunds will be issued within 10 business days of approval.
"As great fans of his work, we’ve had the pleasure of acquiring many varied pieces by Lee over the last few years. The colourful, vibrant work brings movement and life to our walls, we’re both grateful and proud to display them. Viva Eelus!"
"I'm really drawn to the dark humour and the layers of meaning in Lee's art. Bright, colourful and visually appealing scenes playfully revealing themselves to have macabre or melancholy undertones on closer inspection. He clearly thinks and cares deeply about his work and his attention to detail ensures the finished product is always of the highest quality."
"Similar to using a song to describe my feelings, I can also do that with Eelus's work. The vibrant colors pull you in, but then you have to step back to see the nuances and subtleties of the black & white. The prints themselves are superb quality: The strong ink smell of the tube, the thick layers, hand-finished accents, deckled edges, etc. It’s always a special day when one is delivered. Everything is handled with care and he’s always willing to answer questions and converse over email."
''When you buy prints or originals from Eelus it's always exciting! The quality of the images, printing methods and materials is always A++. His service is excellent and his art always gets noticed around the home.''
"My Eelus print is the last thing my kids see before bed, and the first thing they see on their way down in the morning. I love the way it so perfectly captures the innocence of youth."
"'Safe From Harm' has pride of place on the wall of my studio office, the beautifully playful colour arrangements are striking, the hand finish is intricate and rewarding to the eye. I love this piece so much, both haunting and beautiful with rich vibrant colours that seem to dance off the paper. I’m so glad to have it in my collection and it continues to inspire me every day."
"Eelus has absolutely nailed it again with 'The Escape', the quality of print, the colours are top quality like the rest of his works. Looking forward to the next release."
"Chewbarber - the first art print I bought, Star Wars humour had me hooked… inspiring, that’s an understatement."
"I saw Eelus's work while I was walking past a local gallery in San Francisco and was immediately drawn to it; I knew instantly I needed to have it. I was so captivated by the vibrant colors and expressive shapes! I particularly love how Eelus portrays movement in such a playful way. This is now the main piece in my living room and it makes me smile every time I look at it!"
"Eelus was one of my first loves in street art. From the first crush I’ve developed an obsession collecting his works, one that has brought me nothing but joy and happiness."
"I absolutely love the positivity and colour in all of Eelus's artwork. I'm a very proud owner of one of his prints, I look at it everyday and instantly feel happy."
"Lee's prints are almost guaranteed to put a smile on your face. The colours are bold and there's a sense of fun in the work. I enjoy looking at my print every day and I will buy more in the future."
"Lee's work gives me an unbroken, perpetual reassurance of hope and light in darkness - like epiphanies pointing me through my aging and telling me not to worry, everything is going to be ok."