Blow-Up (Big Bubba)
- Archival pigment print
- 100% cotton, acid and lignin-free, heavyweight archival paper
- Open edition
- Printed signature
- 100% carbon neutral
- Frame not included
- Depending on your chosen size, the white border on your print may differ slightly from the images shown
An Archival Pigment Print, or Giclée, is a museum-quality reproduction of a work of art using a fancy printer and archival pigmented inks.
If you're looking for a high-quality piece of art that will last a lifetime and won't break the bank, a Giclée is the way to go.
Prints in the 'Classic Collection' are produced and despatched by The Printspace, the UK’s award-winning fine art printing service that is 100% end-to-end carbon neutral with facilities in the UK and Germany.
Prints are flat-packed with lots of protection to ensure safe delivery. As a 100% carbon-neutral company, their packaging is as environmentally friendly as possible and is either recyclable or biodegradable. This includes stickers, tape and edge protectors.
You can read more about their eco policies here.
- Free UK shipping on orders over £150
- Free overseas shipping on orders over £400
- Please allow 2-5 business days for us to send your order. Shipping is via a fully insured and tracked courier service, delivery typically takes 2-5 days worldwide. Expect a few extra days for Australia, NZ and remote areas.
- All 'Classic Collection' prints are packed and despatched by The Printspace, an award-winning, carbon-neutral fine-art printing company with facilities in the UK and Germany. They are flat-packed with plenty of protection to ensure safe delivery.
- Your order may be subject to customs delays and import fees depending on your country.
- If you're not totally smitten with your new art, I offer a 30-day return policy for items in their original condition and packaging. Damaged or defective items will be replaced at no cost. EU customers have a 14-day cooling-off period. Refunds will be issued within 10 business days of approval.
''When you buy prints or originals from Eelus it's always exciting! The quality of the images, printing methods and materials is always A++. His service is excellent and his art always gets noticed around the home.''
"As great fans of his work, we’ve had the pleasure of acquiring many varied pieces by Lee over the last few years. The colourful, vibrant work brings movement and life to our walls, we’re both grateful and proud to display them. Viva Eelus!"
"Lee's work gives me an unbroken, perpetual reassurance of hope and light in darkness - like epiphanies pointing me through my aging and telling me not to worry, everything is going to be ok."
"Lee's prints are almost guaranteed to put a smile on your face. The colours are bold and there's a sense of fun in the work. I enjoy looking at my print every day and I will buy more in the future."
"I'm really drawn to the dark humour and the layers of meaning in Lee's art. Bright, colourful and visually appealing scenes playfully revealing themselves to have macabre or melancholy undertones on closer inspection. He clearly thinks and cares deeply about his work and his attention to detail ensures the finished product is always of the highest quality."
"I absolutely love the positivity and colour in all of Eelus's artwork. I'm a very proud owner of one of his prints, I look at it everyday and instantly feel happy."
"Eelus was one of my first loves in street art. From the first crush I’ve developed an obsession collecting his works, one that has brought me nothing but joy and happiness."
"I saw Eelus's work while I was walking past a local gallery in San Francisco and was immediately drawn to it; I knew instantly I needed to have it. I was so captivated by the vibrant colors and expressive shapes! I particularly love how Eelus portrays movement in such a playful way. This is now the main piece in my living room and it makes me smile every time I look at it!"
"Chewbarber - the first art print I bought, Star Wars humour had me hooked… inspiring, that’s an understatement."
"Eelus has absolutely nailed it again with 'The Escape', the quality of print, the colours are top quality like the rest of his works. Looking forward to the next release."
"'Safe From Harm' has pride of place on the wall of my studio office, the beautifully playful colour arrangements are striking, the hand finish is intricate and rewarding to the eye. I love this piece so much, both haunting and beautiful with rich vibrant colours that seem to dance off the paper. I’m so glad to have it in my collection and it continues to inspire me every day."
"My Eelus print is the last thing my kids see before bed, and the first thing they see on their way down in the morning. I love the way it so perfectly captures the innocence of youth."
"Similar to using a song to describe my feelings, I can also do that with Eelus's work. The vibrant colors pull you in, but then you have to step back to see the nuances and subtleties of the black & white. The prints themselves are superb quality: The strong ink smell of the tube, the thick layers, hand-finished accents, deckled edges, etc. It’s always a special day when one is delivered. Everything is handled with care and he’s always willing to answer questions and converse over email."